Norfolk Wedding Photographer based in Broome, Norfolk!
A little bit about me – my name’s Meg and I couldn’t be more excited that you found me here! As you can see, I’m a wedding photographer, who loves to shoot creative weddings in and around Norfolk. I photograph couples mostly in East Anglia but I’m excited for every opportunity to travel to different places. I am based in Broome (on the Norfolk/ Suffolk border) and Little Ellingham (also on the Norfolk/ Suffolk border.) Having worked in the fashion photography industry, I live for creative wedding days that feature an abundance of flowers, decorations and personality. I have been working as a wedding photographer for 5 years and I have loved every second of it! When I’m not shooting weddings, pre-wedding shoots or family shoots you will find me walking my mad working cocker spaniel (where I go, he goes although I do have to draw the line at weddings…)
If you are looking for a wedding photographer, simply head to my contact page where you will find a simple and easy to use contact form. Please note that my ‘busy season’ is March – November which results in a 48 hour email reply time. Head over to my social pages – Instagram and Facebook for regular updates
GET TO KNOW ME
27 going on 72
Things that make me happy.
- A gazillion cups of tea a day
- My Roberts Revival DAB Radio
- BBC Radio 2 all day every day
- The good ol’ Norfolk Countryside
- Trish & Jacqui = my two soul mates/ sisters/ confidants/ therapists/ best friends
- Sundays – brunches, dog walks and roasts with Martin (the man that puts up with me)
- Being outside whether its riding horses, walking or running
- Scolding baths and showers – If I don’t look like a lobster it’s not hot enough
- ‘Normal People’ cant.stop.binge.watching
- Meetups with my fellow photographer and mad Spaniel owner Gina
- Going back to my parent’s house
- Proving that pre-wedding shoots aren’t actually cringe
- Rummikub & Mexican Train (boardgames)
- Big Family BBQ’s
- Martin – my fellow ‘old before our time’ person
- Spring & Summer (June baby)
- Looking through old family photos
- The film ‘Saving Mr. Banks’ – my Mum’s favourite too
- Friends – standard
- This job/ career/ profession/ occupation/ path in life!
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.